Deep in the New England forests a stone circle lays hidden, nestled in a clearing high atop a mountain of granite. Formed in the pattern of the many old stone walls which dot the region it is here that the Willow Path emerges from the land itself. In nature there exists an underlying current; a continuity of wisdom and consciousness that manifests in the Magical Arts.
With roots reaching to Basque Witchcraft, the Willow Path is a form of the Magical Arts that incorporates techniques drawn across the rich tapestry of Western Occult practices. From the oral teachings of traditional Witchcraft, combined with Hermetics, the Willow Path blends these into a cohesive magical practice. Much of this material has never been published as it represents the actual methods taught to the author through personal instruction and intensive training. This book discusses:
- The other worlds and realms employed in the Art
- The Stang, or Witches Staff, as the tree rising through the Worlds
- Sun and Moon tides
- The Witches Foot and elemental forces
- Tools of the Art
- Companions of the Art: Familiar Spirits
- The Miller’s Stone and Cloak of Danu: the use of Numbers, colors and the directions
- The Wheel of Tlachtga, and much more.
The Willow Path is a culmination of teachings that seek to carry the heritage and wisdom of the Magical Arts forward allowing one to shape reality as one would bend the osiers of a Willow itself.